Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy birthday to you...



Hello!

I have decided that I have too many things and I don't even use half of it! I always stick with the same kind of materials and, although I change them images, there are still a lot I don't use. So, from now on, I am going to try to add something I have never used in my cards. This can be a new stamp (well, probably an old stamp never used), paper, technique, etc. 

For this birthday card I have use quite a few things I didn't use before, so I am pretty happy with the result. 

¡Hola!

He decidido que tengo muchas cosas y no uso ni siquiera la mitad de ellas. Siempre hago tarjetas con los mismos materiales y, aunque cambio las imágenes, hay un montón de cosas que no uso. Por eso, a partir de ahora, voy a intentar añadir algo a mis tarjetas que nunca haya usado antes. Puede ser un sello nuevo (o más bien viejo que nunca he usado), papel, una técnica, etc. Propósitos...

Para esta tarjeta de cumpleaños he usado unas cuantas cosas que nunca había usado, así que estoy bastante contenta con el resultado. 





The cards is made in white cardstock and I added a front panel of three different kinds of paper. The white panel is cut with a dienamics stitched die cut, and I used one of my Spectrum Noir markers with chisel nib to scribble the background. I don't know why it looks so yellow but it is more greenish, but I don't remember the marker I used. The Birthday sentiment is part of a rubber stamp from Studio G. It comes with a birthday hat but I didn't want it to stamp it, so I colored the words with my black distress marker. I have a tutorial of how to use distress markers in clear and rubber stamps here

The little Birthday presents are rubber stamps from Stampin' up! I don't know which set they are. I bought a bag full of stamps second hand and they were there :). I stamped them with Memento black ink. They are colored with Prismacolor pencils. 

For the buttons, I used a Sizzix die called button card and chipboard with color paper glued on it. To add a little extra, I put some dark hemp cord at the top. 


La tarjeta está hecha en cartulina blanca y he añadido un panel frontal con tres tipos diferentes de papel. El panel blanco está cortado con una placa de corte de Dienamics y usé un rotulador de Spectrum Noir que tuviera la punta ancha para hacer el fondo. No sé por qué sale tan amarillo porque es más bien verde, aunque no recuerdo el rotulador que usé. La frase de cumpleaños es una parte de un sello de goma de Studio G. El sello tiene también un gorro de cumpleaños pero no me apetecía estamparlo, así que coloreé las letras con un rotulador de efecto avejentado negro para estampar solo esa parte. Podéis ver un tutorial sobre cómo usar estos rotuladores en sellos acrílicos y de goma aquí

Los regalos son sellos de goma de Stampin' up!. No sé de qué set son porque compré una bolsa de sellos de segunda mano y estos estaban dentro :). Los estampé con tinta negra de Memento y los coloreé con pinturas de colores de Prismacolor. 

Para los botones he usado papel de color pegado en cartón y una placa de corte llamada Button card de la marca sizzix. Estoy preparando unos tutoriales sobre la máquina Big Shot donde os enseñaré detenidamente cómo se hacen estas cosas. 

Para añadir algo extra, puse un poco de cordel oscuro en la parte de arriba.


I hope you liked the card. Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog to get my posts in your email. The subscription form is in the top left of the blog, with my links to follow the blog, YouTube channel and Facebook page.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. No olvidéis que podéis susbribiros a mi blog para recibir las publicaciones en vuestro correo electrónico. El botón para suscribiros esta en la parte de arriba a la izquierda, así como los enlaces a mi canal de Youtube, Facebook y para seguir el blog. 





I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Voy a presentar esta tarjeta a los siguientes desafíos:


Anything goes at:













Add texture at The East Wind. 

Use a stash item at Come and get it





10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is very clear and informative. I have these pens as well. Thankyou for sharing your card with us at Crafting from The Heart. hugs ValeryanneD.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet project you have for us today we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely texture, thanks for sharing with the East Wind! Jackie DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Love this. Thank you for joining us at
    Stamps by Julia Spiri
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...