Friday, October 30, 2015

Thanks card...


Hello!!!

For today's card I don't have anything colored! I can't believe it!!! I didn't touch a marker or a pencil at all!

I colored the background with distress inks (sorry, I made this card so long ago that I don't remember the colors). For the tones the background has, I would guess that I used Spun sugar, Mowed lawn, Vintage photo, Wild honey and Broken china.

The sentiment is cut with my cricut twice in white cardstock and glued together to give some dimension to the card. 


¡Hola!

Para la tarjeta de hoy no tengo nada coloreado. No me lo puedo creer. ¡No he tocado ni un rotulador ni un lapicero!

El fondo está hecho con tintas de efecto avejentado (lo siento, esta tarjeta está hecha hace tanto tiempo que no recuerdo los colores). Por los tonos que tiene el fondo, yo diría que he usado Spun sugar, Mowed lawn, Vintage photo, Wild honey y Broken china.

La palabra está cortada dos veces con la cricut en cartulina blanca y luego pegadas para dar un poco de dimensión a la tarjeta.




The part with the doily is a stencil I bought in Michales, it is Recollection brand, and I used a homemade textured paste in white color. You can watch a video tutorial here or at the end of this post. 

And that is all the card has. I like it very much, I hope you like it too!


La parte del tapete, está hecha con un esténcil que compré en Michaels, de la marca Recollections, y he usado una pasta de textura casera en color blanco. Podéis ver un tutorial sobre cómo hacer esta pasta aquí o al final de esta publicación.

Y eso es todo lo que tiene la tarjeta. A mí me gusta mucho. Espero que a vosotros también. 







I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Voy a presentar esta tarjeta a los siguientes desafíos:


Anything goes at:







7 comments:

  1. lovely thank you card
    Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create challenge, Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvellous technique! Your perfect paste stencilling looks wonderful against that background. Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so pretty and very elegant. Thank you for sharing them with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon

    {613 DT Member}

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...