Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Time for winter...



Hello everyone!!

I hope your week is being nice. Today I bring you another card I made as DT in Inspiration Destination.  Today's sponsors are Polkadoodles and The Stamping Boutique. I hope that if you could join us!


I made a card using one of the images from our sponsor Polkadoodles. It is called Winter time Octavia I used the technique of no lines (which I like it more every time). 


After coloring the image I made the embossing background with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug, called Clockworks. To emboss, I placed the image inside the embossing folder and then I used several layers of cardstock on top of the parts where I wanted it to be embossed. This way the image is flat and the background is embossed. I used my Big shot machine for this. 



¡Hola a todos! 


Espero que vuestra semana esté yendo estupendamente. Hoy os muestro otra tarjeta que he hecho como diseñadora para Inspiration Destination. Los patrocinadores de hoy son Polkadoodles y The Stamping Boutique. Espero que si podéis podáis participar en el desafío de esta semana. 


He hecho una tarjeta usando una de las imágenes de Polkadoodles llamada Winter time Octavia. He usado la técnica de "no líneas", que cada vez me gusta más. 


Después de colorear la imagen hice el relieve en el fondo con una carpeta de relieve de la marca Cuttlebug, llamada Clockworks. Para hacer el relieve, puse la cartulina con la imagen dentro de la carpeta de relieve y luego usé varias capas de cartulina encima de las partes donde quería que hubiera relieve. De esta manera la imagen queda plana y el fondo en relieve. Usé mi máquina Big Shot para esto. 




I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.

La imagen está coloreada con mis rotuladores Spectrum Noir.



I hope you liked the card and you come back next Monday to see another of my creations.


Espero que os haya gustado mi tarjeta y que volváis el lunes para ver otro de mis proyectos. 



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Voy a presentar mi tarjeta a los siguientes desafíos:

Anything goes at:









15 comments:

  1. This is stunning Thanks for joining us at CWF
    Hugs
    Claudia
    *Crafting With Friends*
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly amazing !!!! totally love your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring is amazing! I love how the image pops against the white card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafting With Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo quiero ver esa técnica sin lineas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo quiero ver esa técnica sin lineas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es simplemente que la imagen está impresa casi sin que se note, entonces cuando la pintas no se ven las líneas.

      Delete
  6. This is so lovely - one of my favourite cards this week! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...