Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Celebrate the new year



Hello everyone! 

Here I am again with a project for Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog. This week's theme is Happy New Year and this image fits perfectly the way I like to celebrate it. Warm cup of warm milk and chocolate. You can find this rubber stamp here. It is called Jasmin Warm Cuppa. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Initially the image was in a 4x5.25 inches cardstock but I started cutting and...well, it doesn't look like it but the green stripe is the same cardstock than Jasmin. I colored with DG4 marker. 

The embossing folder is from Darice (circular) and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Fiskars (salutations). I cut tag and the sentiment with some stitched dies from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you have time to play with us in our challenge this week and you liked the card. 




¡Hola!

Ya estoy otra vez aquí con un proyecto para el blog de retos de Crafty Sentiments Designs. Esta semana el tema es Feliz Año Nuevo y esta imagen es perfecta para celebrarlo, al menos a mi manera. Una taza de leche caliente con chocolate. Podéis encontrar este sello de goma aquí. Se llama Jasmin Warm Cuppa. 

Coloreé la imagen con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. Inicialmente la imagen estaba en una cartulina de 4x5.25 inchas pero empecé a cortar con las tijeras y...bueno, no lo parece pero la tira verde es la misma cartulina que Jasmin. Está coloreada con el rotulador DG4.

La carpeta de relieve es de Darice (circular) y el sentimiento es un sello acrílico de Fiskars (salutations). Corté la etiqueta y el sentimiento con unas placas de corte de My Favorite Things. 

Espero que tengáis tiempo de participar en nuestro reto esta semana y que os haya gustado mi tarjeta.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:


Anything goes at:










10 comments:

  1. fabulous !!!!! love your coloring as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not kinda cute. This is very cute!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another delightful image and an imaginative design using embossing folders! I finally got all my embossing folders organized, and, thanks to your inspiration, I plan to put them to use! Continue creating and inspiring. Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana. I am glad that you are going to use the embossing folders. As you can image is one of my favorite things to add to my projects. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Great card - love the embossed background.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Patch of Crafty Friends and Happy Christmas.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the swirly background - looks like a snowstorm behind her! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafting with an Attitude, love the cute image and colouring - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...