Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Let's play!!!


Hello!

I am here again this week with a new DT creation for Inspiration Destination. This week we have three sponsors: Cute as a button, Cutting cafe and Robin's Fetish. I have used one of the images of Robyn's Fetish called An elephant never forgets. Enter our challenge to see more inspiration for my colleagues. 

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and the background is colored with distress inks. I really should start to writing the colors down. I think they are broken china and shabby shutters. 

I added some stars with a homemade textured paste. I didn't use the one I made last time, to be honest, it smells funny. So I made a new one with a new recipe using baking soda instead of corn starch. I made the stencil a long time ago too. I have a lot of them that I made,  but I always forget and hardly ever use them. The stamp is for Paper smooches. 

I hope you liked the card. I think the elephant is very cute and he invites to play. 

Have a wonderful day!






¡Hola!

Ya estoy aquí otra vez esta semana con una creación nueva para Inspiration Destination. Esta semana tenemos tres patrocinadores: Cute as a button, Cutting cafe y Robin's Fetish. He usado una de las imágenes de Robyn's Fetish llamada An elephant never forgets. Entrad en nuestro desafío para ver más inspiración de mis compañeras usando otras imágenes. 

La imagen está coloreada con rotuladores Spectrum Noir y el fondo está coloreado con tintas de efecto avejentado. Debería de empezar a apuntar todo lo que uso cuando hago las tarjetas. Creo que los colores son broken china y shabby shutters.

Añadí unas estrellas con pasta de textura casera. La verdad, no usé aquella que hice la última vez porque ya tenía bastante tiempo y olía rara.  Para probar una nueva, he usado la misma receta pero en vez de maizena he usado bicarbonato. Hice también un esténcil con estrellas hace mucho. Tengo muchos hechos pero siempre me olvido de que los tengo y los uso muy poco. El sello es un sello acrílico de Paper Smooches. 

Espero que os guste la tarjeta. A mí me parece que el elefante es muy simpático y nos invita a jugar.

¡Que tengáis un buen día!



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







9 comments:

  1. What a happy card - makes you smile! I like your coloring of the image too! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / or Bags, tags, boxes twist]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Patricia, just dropped in to let you know how much we enjoy seeing your creations each week! Your entry from last week's challenge was featured on our FB page on Monday! You are a super talented lady and I hope you can join us as a guest designer in 2016! Keep up the fantastic work...you bring smiles to a lot of people!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challene Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chana! you are so sweet! I would really love to be guest designer in your fabulous blog. You made my day! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I love your colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM blog!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture on the stars and such a lovely image and colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week! Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love this design! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...