Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Two cards for today...




Hello everyone!

here I am again with my creation for Inspiration Destination challenge blog. Enter to participate in our Anything goes challenge. This week's sponsor are Polkadoodles and Eureka. I made two cards, one for each sponsor since Amy wasn't able to make hers due to personal reasons. So, scroll to the bottom to see the Eureka card. 

For the card from Polkadoodles I am using one of their images called Octavia Moonfly Wistful.

I colored it, as always, with my Spectrum Noir markers. I wasn't sure on how to make the background. I decided to make a background with distress inks (stormy sky, walnut stain, dusty concord, shabby shutters and wild honey). Then I stamped some flowers and the sentiment with white

ink. Then I spray some water to make that effect with the splatter. Finally I stamped the sentiment with white ink three times using the letterpress platform as a MISTI tool. 

I hope you liked the card. Don't forget to check my second card below!







¡Hola a todos!

ya estoy aquí de nuevo con una tarjeta nueva como diseñadora en el blog de retos de Inspiration Destination. Entrad para participar en el reto libre de esta semana. Esta vez, nuestros patrocinadores son Polkadoodles y Eureka. Esta vez he hecho una tarjeta para cada uno de ellos puesto que Amy no ha podido hacer la suya de Eureka por razones personales. Así que no olvidéis seguir hasta el final para ver la otra tarjeta. 

Para la tarjeta con la imagen de Polkadoodles he usado una de sus imágenes llamada Octavia Moonfly Wistful. 

La he coloreado como siempre, con mis rotuladores Spectrum Noir. No estaba segura en cómo hacer el fondo. Decidí colorear la cartulina con tintas de efecto avejentado (stormy sky, walnut stain, dusty concord, shabby shutters and wild honey). Después he estampado unas flores con tinta blanca. Con un spray de agua hice el efecto de las gotas. Cuando el papel estaba seco estampé la frase con tinta blanca tres veces, usando la plataforma de letterpress como la herramienta MISTI.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. Ahora a por la segunda. 



I am going to participate with the Polkadoodles card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










For my second card I used a digital stamp from Eureka called Chick Dancing. The image is so cute... I thought that yellow and pink would make a good combination so I made this card. The background of the card was colored with distress ink and I used a circle stencil I made a while ago (I am kind of addicted to make my own stencils...). After stamping the sentiments (clear stamps from stampenduos), I realize that this image and colors would be perfect for a baby card too. Well...I have the inspiration if I ever have to make one :). 

The pink circle is embossed with an embossing folder from Darice, and the flower was made with a die cut from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you liked this card too and you have the chance to participate in our challenge over at Inspiration Destination




Para mi segunda tarjeta he usado un sello digital de Eureka llamado Chick Dancing. La imagen es tan graciosa...Pensé que el color amarillo con el rosa hacían una buena combinación así que hice esta tarjeta con ellos y el marrón. El fondo de la tarjeta está coloreado con tinta de efecto avejentado y usé un esténcil de círculos que me hice hace una temporada (soy un poco adicta a hacerme yo misma los esténciles). Después de estampar las palabras (sellos acrílicos de Stampenduous), me di cuenta de que esta imagen y los colores quedarían muy bien en una tarjeta de bebés. Bueno... al menos ya tengo la inspiración por si alguna vez tengo que hacer una :). 

El círculo rosa está en relieve con una carpeta de relieve de Darice, y la flor la hice con una placa de corte de My Favorite Things. 

Espero que os haya gustado esta tarjeta también y que tengáis la oportunidad de participar en el desafío de Inspiration Destination.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the coloring Thanxx for playing with us at lil patch
    Sherry@ lpocf dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Patricia, love your fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Julia Spiri. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...