Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Winter wishes.


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a good week. This week's sponsors over Inspiration Destination is Inky Impressions. Here is the creation I made using Winter mailbox and Warm winter kisses sentiment. Perfect image for these winter days. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. The background is made with flourish stencil from Recollections and distress inks (shabby shutters, spun sugar and broken china). I added a doily at the top and cut the sentiment with a die cut from My Favorite things. 

I hope you liked the card and you have time to participate with us in the new challenge. 




¡Hola!

Espero que estéis teniendo una buena semana. Esta semana nuestro patrocinador en Inspiration Destination es Inky Impressions. Ésta es la tarjeta que he hecho usando los sellos digitales Winter mailbox Warm winter kisses sentiment. Perfecta para los días de invierno.

La imagen está coloreada con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. El fondo está hecho con un esténcil de hojas de la marca recollections y tintas de efecto avejentado (shabby shutters, spun sugar y broken china). Le puse un mantelito en la parte de arriba y la frase está cortada con una placa de corte de My Favorite Things. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta y tengáis tiempo de participar con nosotros en el nuevo desafío. 






I am going to present this card to the following challenges:


Anything goes at:











16 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful coloring! Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Love your coloring and construction!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You color so well and it really kicks your designs up to the next level! Another fabulous creation that is sure to bring delight to the recipient. Thanks, Patricia, for joining us again this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Patch of Crafty Friends and Happy Christmas.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Happy Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  5. Love the part of the doily poking out from behind the image. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Card. Love the shading.
    Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I am from the netherlands and i loved your cards
    I also have the spectrum noir markers and i am learning with it to coloring
    Is it posible the you tube film slow down to show when you are coloring
    ( sorry my English is not best)
    Greatings Carla from the netherlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carla,

      In general, the images that I color in my videos take me around 40 to 60 minutes to color. I make the videos fast so they don't last too long. Even with that some of them are more than 20 minutes.
      I don't intend my videos to be tutorials and at this moment I can't make any. What I can do is making the videos 2 times faster instead 4 times faster if the image didn't take me too long to color.
      I am taking classes at kit and chowder (www.kitandclowder.com). I finished the skin and hair class and clothes class. I learned all I know from these lessons. They are really good and affordable, since you can do them at your own pace. The teacher is amazing, but everything is in english.

      Thank you for your comment and your suggestions. I will try to change some of my future videos to make them more visible (I can't change the ones I already have).

      Hugs
      Patricia

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...