Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Birthday!!!




Happy New Year!!!

I hope you have a very good Holidays. This year I have a lot of projects to finish and some projects to start. Lets see what happens at the end of the year. 

I start this year's posts with our first challenge over Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is All Dressed Up and I am using Birthday Monkey

I colored with Spectrum Noir markers, but the background is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I blended it using Turpenoid. I don't have gamsol and this one works fine. 

If you have the time go and enter into our challenge. As always is anything goes. I hope you liked the card!!!

If you want to win one of my cards, don't forget to go to my giveaway post here. Good luck!!




¡Feliz Año Nuevo!!!

Espero que hayáis tenido unas buenas fiestas. Este año tengo muchos proyectos que terminar y algunos por empezar. Ya veremos a ver que pasa al final de año. 

Empiezo las publicaciones de este año con nuestro primer reto en Craft Your Passion. Esta semana nuestro patrocinador es All Dressed Up y estoy usando su imagen llamada Birthday Monkey

Está coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir, pero el fondo lo he hecho con pinturas de Prismacolor. Lo he difuminado usando un solvente llamado turpenoide. No tengo gamsol y este funciona igual. 

Si tenéis tiempo, entrad en nuestro reto. El tema es libre, como siempre. Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. 

Si queréis participar en el sorteo de una de mis tarjetas visitad la publicación aquí. ¡Buena suerte!



I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











23 comments:

  1. love it great great job love your colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the bold blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background makes this monkey pop like no tomorrow. Your card will bring a smile to anyones face it is super, super cute. Thank you for sharing your master piece with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #25.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Ms. Patricia, this is certainly a different look for you! I am so use to seeing lots of white and lots of embossing! I love being surprised and this is a very nice surprise, indeed! The image is cute and so beautifully colored. Nice paper choices, too. Thanks for sharing this clever project with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chana! It is great that I surprised you! It was very difficult not adding some embossing somewhere :). Hugs, Patricia.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card - Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card & your colouring is amazing!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love the monkey!Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super cute card love that image, put a smile on my face well done, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so utterly adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card,love the image and colour scheme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Good luck

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, now this is tooo cute, I love it!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous image and I love your choice of papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspiration. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...