Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It is cold outside...


Hello!!!

I hope you are having a good week. This is my card as DT at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog this week. This week the theme is "Baby, it's cold outside"  I am using Come on Teddy (so cute). You can find the rubber stamp here. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and since it has been a long time without pink in my cards...you have loads and loads of it today!

As you can see the card is a little different for what I am used to make. For starters is very little and square.  Do you remember that I wanted to learn how to make Shabby chic cards? I have been trying and this is the result at this point. I still don't know if this is considered shabby, but I made the effort. It took me a long time since I am not very confortable adding things to my cards. 

I made the flowers using a paper that I made following a tutorial in YouTube to make faux mulberry paper. I love that technique, the paper is amazing and you can make any color you want. Then using scissors or flower dies from Sizzix or My Favorite Things I made them. The leaves and snowflake are made using dies from Sizzix. 

I hope you liked the card. It is a little bit pink...


¡Hola!

Espero que estéis pasando una buena semana. Esta es mi tarjeta como diseñadora en el blog de retos de Crafty Sentiments Designs esta semana. El tema es "Baby, it's cold outside" (algo así como "cariño, hace frío fuera"). He usado Come on Teddy. Podéis encontrar el sello de goma aquí. Está coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir, y como hacía mucho que no ponía nada de rosa en mis tarjetas...pues hoy tenéis extra. 

Como podéis ver, la tarjeta es un poco diferente a lo que suelo hacer. Para empezar, es bastante pequeña y cuadrada. ¿Os acordáis que quería aprender a hacer tarjetas Shabby? Pues después de intentarlo este es el resultado que tengo en estos momentos. Todavía no sé si se considera shabby, pero he hecho el esfuerzo. He tardado mucho tiempo en hacerla ya que no me siento muy cómoda añadiendo demasiadas cosas a mis tarjetas. 

Las flores también las he hecho yo, usando un papel que hice siguiendo un tutorial para hacer papel de mora falso que encontré en YouTube. Me encanta la técnica, el papel es impresionante y lo puedes hacer del color que quieras. Después con las tijeras o varias placas de corte de Sizzix o My Favorite things hice las flores. Las hojas y el copo de nieve también son de Sizzix.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. Un poco rosa...



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








22 comments:

  1. Such a very beautiful card Patricia!

    I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I just adore how you coloured the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and colouring love it from your newest follower
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooo gorgeous, love the colors and your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored and nicely embellished! Love your papers! Thanks for sharing with us on our anniversary here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card! Your work is amazing :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers again!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card! Your work is amazing :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers again!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! Love the combination of the cold blues and the warm rosa colors! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog! Mieke, CDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation and lovely colours
    Many thanks for joining in our challenge.x
    {aNNie Lacy Sunshine DT member}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, lovely design and your colouring is fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Great coloring!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable. I love the delicate colour choice. Perfect!
    Thanks for playing at Julia Spiri
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining our Monotone Challenge at Stamps by Julia Spiri. Good Luck!
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...