Thursday, February 25, 2016

My card for Whimsie Doodles

 Hello!!

as an extra I have another card this week. There is a DT call at Whimsie Doodles and I would love to apply with this card. I would love the opportunity of being part of the team :).

For the card I used one of the freebies that you can find in their shop. It is called Canada day. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut the frames with die cuts from My Favorite Things. The embossing folder is from Darice. 

I hope you liked the card. Don't forget that you can follow my Instagram account and YouTube channel. These and other links are in the top left.


¡Hola!

Como algo extra, tengo otra tarjeta esta semana. Hay un "concurso" para ser diseñador en Whimsie Doodles y me encantaría aplicar con esta tarjeta. Cómo me gustaría ser parte del equipo. 

Para la tarjeta he usado uno de los sellos digitales que se pueden encontrar en su tienda. Se llama Canada day.

La imagen está coloreada con rotuladores Spectrum Noir y los marcos los he cortado con unas placas de corte de My Favorite Things. La carpeta de relieve es de Darice. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. No olvidéis que podéis seguirme en mi cuenta de Instagram y YouTube. Estos y otros enlaces están arriba a la izquierda. 



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Lovely to see a reminder of summer on a cold winter day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiero la 6!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia I love your card. The fur on the beaver is amazing! I love how you kept the whole card simple yet wonderfully dramatic. Would you like to join the Whimsie Doodles team? please email me at whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca and let me know.
    Thanks
    Melyssa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...