Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tag or bookmark?



Hello!!

Today we have a new challenge over Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsors are Inky Impressions and The Cutting Cafe. I am featuring one of Inky Impressions images called Little Baker Gal.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. 

For the tag I used a piece of white cardstock that I colored with distress inks. I added some images from a clear stamp set from Stampenduos. I didn't add any dimension to the project because I thought that this would be a great bookmark for a cooking book. 


I hope you like the tag and you can play with us in our challenge, as always, is Anything goes. 



¡Hola!

Hoy tenemos un reto nuevo en Inspiration Destination. Esta semana nuestros patrocinadores son Inky Impressions y The Cutting Cafe. Para la etiqueta que he hecho he usado una de las imágenes de Inky Impressions llamada Little Baker Gal

He coloreado la imagen con rotuladores Spectrum Noir.

La etiqueta ha he hecho a partir de una cartulina blanca coloreada con tintas de efecto avejentado. Añadí unas imágenes de unos sellos acrílicos de Stampenduos. 

No le puse ninguna dimensión a la etiqueta porque pienso que puede ser un marcapáginas estupendo para un libro de cocina. 

Espero que os haya gustado mi etiqueta y que podáis participar en el reto de esta semana, como siempre Anything goes, es decir, tema libre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...