Monday, February 15, 2016

Thanks card...


Hello!!

Monday again I am showing you my latest card as DT over Craft Your Passion. As always our them is Anything goes. This week our sponsor is The East Wind and I am using one of their images called Daisy Kiss

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. The background is made splashing watercolors. It was fun to make, I will be making more of them soon. 

I hope you can come and play with us in our challenge. 




¡Hola!

Es lunes otra vez y hoy os enseño la última tarjeta que he hecho como diseñadora en Craft Your Passion. Como siempre, el tema es libre (anything goes). Esta semana nuestro patrocinador es The East Wind  y estoy usando una de sus imágenes llamada Daisy Kiss.

He coloreado la imagen con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. El fondo está hecho con acuarelas. Me lo pasé muy bien haciéndolo así que seguramente haré este tipo de fondos más a menudo. 

Espero que podáis participar con nosotros en el reto. 



13 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE it. It's adorable. I'm glad to be on Craft Your Passion DT with you.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how her braid trails down like that! Gorgeous colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the braid through the frame! Great idea! Have a FAB day! Jenna, DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. A lovely way to use the image.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your arty background and how the clever design allows her hair to trail like that.Super colouring too,Patricia.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been researching Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and am considering purchasing them for my birthday. I found your youtube channel and am LOVING seeing how you use them! Your classes + talent are obviously paying off!
    Are you using the replacement brush nibs with your next generation pens? And do you own the entire 170ish pen collection, or just some of the 6 marker sets??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andrea. Thanks for your kind words. I changed to some brush nibs in the markers I use the most. I think it is very important in the colors you are going to use for hair. I have the complete collection. It is better to start with the 6 pack collection. It is important to have a good paper for alcohol markers. You can't use any cardstock or the colors won't blend. I use hammermill color copy digital cover 80lb. So far I am happy with the markers, they are great for learning, but I will be probably changing to copic markers little by little. I have heard so many wonderful things about them that I am going to try with the skin tones first and see if they are as great as people say. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions. Patricia
      I hope this helps. If you have more questions let me know. Patricia

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...