Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's card...


Hello everyone!!

It is time for a new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Here is the card with one of the new releases. I hope you like the little Hedgehog. It is so cute!!! I love coloring it. Its name is hedgehog, cupids arrow. I made two of them, one completely pink and this one. The pink one was too pink so I decided to go with this one. Perfect Valentine's card, right?





The stamp is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I used an embossed paper from Claire Fontaine. I had these papers for more than 7 years. They are so beautiful than I don't want to use them. I know, it is silly, but they are really beautiful. 


For the rest of the card I used a die from Lawn Fawn with faux mulberry paper I made out of kitchen paper towels. Some white perler beads I made round in the oven and a doily. 


I hope you liked the card. Don't forget to go to Crafty Sentiments Designs shop, the new images will be available the 6th of February, and check Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog and Inspiration blog for some prizes, fun and inspiration. 



Hola a todos.

Es hora de contaros que hay nuevos sellos en Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hoy os enseño una tarjeta que he hecho con uno de ellos. Espero que os guste el pequeño erizo. ¡Es tan simpático! Me encantó colorearlo. Se llama Hedgehog, cupids arrow. Hice dos, uno completamente rosa y éste. El rosa al final me pareció demasiado rosa así que decidí hacer la tarjeta con éste. Perfecta para San Valentín, ¿verdad?


El sello está coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. He usado un papel rosa en relieve de Claire Fontaine. Tengo estos papeles desde hace más de 7 años y siempre me da pena usarlos. Son muy bonitos. Ya lo sé, es una tontería, pero son muy bonitos. 


Para el resto de la tarjeta he hecho un papel a partir de papel de cocina y luego le he cortado la palabra Love con una placa de corte de Lawn Fawn. Con unas cuentas perler hice las perlas y el detalle final fue el mantenido. 



Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. No olvidéis ir a la tienda de Crafty Sentiments Designs para ver las imágenes nuevas, que estarán disponibles el día 6 de febrero, y tanto el blog de retos como el blog de inspiración para premios, diversión e inspiración. 

I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







8 comments:

  1. fab card Patricia, love your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Love the color and all the texture. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have never thought of colouring a hedgehog pink!Hedgehogs are one of my favourite animals and I would definitely love this one :) Super colouring and a pretty card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have never thought of colouring a hedgehog pink!Hedgehogs are one of my favourite animals and I would definitely love this one :) Super colouring and a pretty card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades tu tarjeta es super tierna, me encanta como coloreas y en esta ocasión el pequeño erizo te ha quedado genial. Muchas gracias por participar en Creative Moments, suerte y esperamos contar contigo en los próximos retos. Un abrazo Bea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Have a Heart Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining at the Crafty Girls Creation Challenge and we hope to see you again soon!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little hedghog. I love him in pink!!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at ArtByMiran! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...