Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Coloring with distress inks


Hello!

This is the card I made for Inspiration Destination. I hope you like it. This week our sponsors are Sassy Studio Designs and Bugaboo. I am using Belated Birthday from Bugaboo stamps. 

I colored with distress inks and markers. I don't have the colors. Sorry. After coloring I realize that some of the ink from the printer was coming off!!! Well, I will know better for next time. 

I hope you liked the card. I loved coloring with distress markers. Go to our challenge and enter your creation. The theme is Anything goes!.



¡Hola!

esta es la tarjeta que he hecho para Inspiration Destination. Espero que os guste. Esta semana nuestros patrocinadores son Sassy Studio Designs y Bugaboo. Estoy usando Belated Birthday de Bugaboo. 

Está coloreado con tintas y rotuladores de efecto avejentado. No tengo los colores que he usado. Lo siento. Después de colorearlo me di cuenta que parte de ¡la tinta de la impresora se estaba levantado!. Bueno, ya para otra vez a ver si me doy cuenta antes. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta y que podáis participar en el reto de esta semana. El tema es Anything goes, es decir, Libre. 


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! This is a funny card! Great image, unique BTR and fantastic coloring of course!!! Have a great day and a Happy Easter!!! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...