Monday, March 28, 2016

Family is everything


Hello!!!

here I am again showing you the card I made as DT in Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter and I am using Kitty Family. There is nothing more important than family and this digital stamps reminded me of mine. 

I colored the image with distress markers and I used some dies from Lawn Fawn to make the layout. I don't have the list of colors. I know I should have it but I am lazy and I don't write the names. Maybe next time.

I hope you have time to join us to the challenge. As always the theme is Anything goes! 


Hola,

aquí estoy de nuevo para enseñaros la tarjeta que he hecho como DT en Craft Your Passion. Esta semana nuestro patrocinador es Sasayaki Glitter y estoy usando su imagen llamada Kitty Family. No hay nada más importante que la familia, y este sello me recuerda a la mía.

La imagen está coloreada con rotuladores de efecto avejentado y he usado unas placas de corte de Lawn Fawn para hacer el diseño. No tengo los colores que he usado. Ya sé que debería apuntarlos pero me da pereza. A ver si para la siguiente. 

Espero que tengáis tiempo para participar en nuestro reto. Como siempre el tema es libre. 


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







11 comments:

  1. Love this so much. I hope to see you participate in Sasayaki Glitter anything goes Facebook challenge to get a chance to win some more digis.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725571720999725/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Patricia!!! And great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely card. Love your colouring. So soft and pretty.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely card. Love your colouring. So soft and pretty.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute image and stitched effect dies---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just super cute Patricia. Loving the little cat family and the word Love brings it all together wonderfully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends (sorry I'm so late popping by to see your lovely creation).
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...