Wednesday, March 30, 2016

For someone special...


Hello!

New challenge over at Inspiration Destination and new card as DT there. This week our sponsors are Cute as a Button and Fresh Brewed Designs. I am using a digital stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Fresh Brewed Friends.

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. The background is made with Broken China distress stain. It is the first time I use it, I don't know how to use it, but I did this and I am very happy with it, I only daubed the paint over the paper so... The sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

I hope you liked the card. Join us in our challenge!



¡Hola!

Nuevo reto en Inspiration Destination y nueva tarjeta como diseñadora allí. Esta semana nuestros patrocinadores son Cute as a Button y Fresh Brewed Designs. Estoy usando un sello digital de  Fresh Brewed Designs llamado Fresh Brewed Friends.

Lo he coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. El fondo está hecho con una pintura de efecto avejentado. Es la primera vez que lo uso, no sé muy bien como hacerlo, pero la verdad es que estoy feliz con como me ha quedado, simplemente lo he frotado sobre el papel... El sentimiento es de Hero Arts.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. ¡Participad en nuestro reto!

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:













15 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Patricia, I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery design! I love the watercolor background, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Moments.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a fabulous card such a fun image beautifully coloured, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what you did with the Distress Stain on the background Patricia - makes for a very clean design! Your blending is very well done on the images and I like your color choices! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ATG challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Fresh Brewed image. You have used it in a super card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've colored them so perfectly! I think your card is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Simple and super cute!
    Preciosa tarjeta :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...