Wednesday, March 16, 2016

More birthday cards...


I am here again!!

I feel like I am in front of the computer all the time. I hope you don't get bored!

Today we have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination. As always the theme is Anything goes. This week's sponsors are Polkadoodles and Patie's Creations. I am using one of Polkadoodles new images called Birthday Rock Cake. I tried to make an edible cake instead of a rock cake, even if it is too sweet it is better for the teeth, hehe. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. It is a very simple layout but I wanted to have the image like main focus but I did't want to make the usual white card. 

I hope you liked the card and you can play with us in our challenge!



¡Ya estoy aquí!

Siento que me paso el día delante del ordenador. Espero que no os aburráis de mí!

Hoy tenemos un reto nuevo en Inspiration Destination. Como siempre el tema es libre. Esta semana nuestros patrocinadores son Polkadoodles y Patie's Creations. Estoy usando una de las imágenes nuevas de Polkadoodles llamada Birthday Rock Cake. He intentado hacer una tarta comestible en vez de piedra porque por mucho azúcar que tenga siempre sera mejor para los dientes, jeje. 

Está coloreada con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. El diseño es muy simple pero quería que la imagen fuera lo principal de la tarjeta sin tener una tarjeta completamente blanca, que son las que me gustan. 

¡Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta y que podáis participar en nuestro reto!

8 comments:

  1. That is a totally cute card.
    Thank you very much for leaving your comment on my Craftchaos Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, what a fab CAS card! Love your coloring of the image! Superb! Thanks for being part of my Team! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ema! I love being in your team!! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous and fabulous card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...