Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Rounded card.




Hello!

today I show you the card I made for the new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments DesignsThis time our theme is Any Shape. I was a little worried about it because I usually make my cards rectangular. I like that shape. But this time I decided to try something totally different and I made a rounded card. I hope you like it!

I cut the shape with my Cricut and the size is aprox. 5.5x5.5 inches folded. Quite big, I have to say. Anyway, I added the embossed frontal panel and the image over a scallop circle that I cut with the Cricut too. I have used a lot the Cricut this time. I should do that more often because it is there and it is easy to do. 

I used the digital stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Little Friends. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I added some colored pencils at the end (yes, I don't have the refill still). I added some flowers to my card and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn. 

I hope you like the card. I will try to make cards with different shapes. I guess it is much faster an easier just to make rectangle ones :). 


¡Hola!

hoy os muestro la tarjeta que he hecho para el reto nuevo en Crafty Sentiments Designs. Esta vez nuestro tema es Any Shape (cualquier forma). Estaba un poco preocupada porque normalmente hago mis tarjetas rectangulares. Me gusta esa forma. Pero esta vez he decidido hacer algo totalmente diferente y he hecho una tarjeta redondeada. Espero que os guste. 

La forma de la tarjeta la he cortado con la Cricut y su tamaño es de 5.5x5.5 inchas aproximadamente. Enorme. Añadí un panel frontal en relieve y la imagen encima de otro círculo con forma cortado con la cricut. He usado mucho la Cricut esta vez. Debería de hacerlo más a menudo porque la tengo ahí y casi no la uso, y eso que es muy fácil. 

He usado un sello digital de Crafty Sentiments Designs llamado Little Friends. Está coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir y luego he añadido un poco de pintura de colores por encima (Faber Castell). Todavía no tengo el recambio que necesito. He añadido unas cuantas flores a la tarjeta y el sentimiento es de Lawn Fawn. 

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. Intentaré hacer tarjetas con formas diferentes de vez en cuando (no garantizo nada). Imagino que es mucho más fácil y rápido para mi hacerlas rectangulares :).

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:












Delicate at Addicted to CAS



8 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the round card and rolled flowers. The image is darling and colored wonderfully. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the rounded card and the image and those lovely flowers...gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. faaabulous card Patricia and your coloring.... wow
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card :)
    Love your coloring!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and fab colouring. Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABM.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love your shaped card so much. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...