Monday, April 11, 2016

Hugs and kisses...


Hello!!! 

This week I design a card for the challenge over at Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine. I am using one of their images called Izzybella cute as a button.

To make things different I colored her with Distress markers. I loved doing it but I still have a lot of practice to do. I hope you like it. 

The front panel is made with a printed sentiment and an embossing folder from Darice. 

And that is all the card. I don't have the colors for the markers I had used, I didn't write them down and I don't remember, sorry.

See you soon with another card. 


¡Hola! 

Esta semana diseño para el reto de Craft Your Passion. Nuestro patrocinador es Lacy Sunshine. Estoy usando su imagen llamada Izzybella cute as a button.

Para hacer las cosas un poco diferentes la he coloreado con rotuladores de efecto avejentado. Me ha encantado hacerlo así pero todavía tengo mucho que aprender. Espero que os guste. 

El panel frontal está hecho con el sentimiento impreso y una carpeta de relieve de Darice.

Y eso es toda la tarjeta. No tengo los colores que he usado. No los apunté y no me acuerdo, lo siento.

Volveré pronto con otra tarjeta. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia....What a gorgeous card....love the sweet image....coloured beautifully....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Beautiful colouring. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. Beautiful colouring. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...