Tuesday, April 5, 2016

New release and challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs



Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a good day! We have a new challenge over Crafty Sentiments Designs and new release. I am using the stamp called Cookie-Sleeping time. Totally adorable. You would find the new release soon at the shop.

This week's challenge theme is Lace and/or Pearls. So if you have used one of those embellishments or both you can participate. We would love to see your creations.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Then (I should have done this step before) I masked the image and colored the background with distress inks. I added some paw prints with a handmade stencil and texture paste. The sentiment and the pearls are from Recollections.

I hope you like the card. It is definitely one of my favorites now :).



¡Hola a todos!

Espero que estéis teniendo un buen día. Tenemos un reto nuevo en Crafty Sentiments Designs y nuevos sellos. Estoy usando uno de ellos que se llama Cookie-Sleeping time. Totalmente adorable. Encontraréis la nueva colección pronto en la tienda.

El tema del reto de esta semana es Lace and/or Pearls (puntillas y/o perlas, creo que se traduciría). Así que si habéis usado uno o los dos tipos de adornos no olvidéis participar porque nos gustaría ver vuestras creaciones. 

La imagen la he coloreado con rotuladores Spectrum Noir. Después de colorearla (y sé que debería de haberlo hecho antes) tapé la imagen y pinté el fondo con tintas de efecto avejentado. Añadí unas huellas de perro con un esténcil que me hice y pasta de textura. El sentimiento y las perlas son de Recollections.

Espero que os haya gustado la tarjeta. Se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas :).


I am going to participate with this card in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:














15 comments:

  1. What a cute little puppy, Patricia, and so beautifully colored and shaded! Great card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Patricia, love how you colored cookie
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, totally adorable. Love your textured background! Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #55.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what paper are you using for coloring in your pictures? I love how all of your cards turn out they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!. I use Hammermill color copy digital cover 80lb. It is around $15 for 250 sheets. There are others that work, and they are probably better. I don't know because I only have tried this one, but this is very cheap and you can see the results in my coloring. I hope I helped.

      Delete
  5. Hey, what paper are you using for coloring in your pictures? I love how all of your cards turn out they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The textures and colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tracy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card.. love your superb colouring.. Thank you for joining our 31st challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw..

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww....such a cute card.Love the image.Thank you for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.
    All the best.
    Rgds,
    Shamita DT
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...