Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Shiny shiny...


Hello!!!

I told you I was going to make more birthday cards, hehe. Well, this card you can use them for other things too. Our challenge over Inspiration Destination is Anything goes so I am allowed :). Our sponsors this week are All Dressed Up and Robyn's Fetish. I am using Cupcake with Stars from Robyn's Fetish. I printed the digital stamp quite big so it would be the main focus of the image. After that I decided not to add anything else. 

I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The front panel of the card is made with an embossing folder of Darice. I used some clear embossing ink in the folder, then I run it through my big shot and added some gold embossing powders and heat it. I had this front panel made for a long time but I didn't get it in a card until now. I hope you like the combination. From what I am used to make, this is really shiny :).

Don't forget to check my links or subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any posts :).



¡Hola!

Ya os dije que iba a hacer cada vez más tarjetas de cumpleaños, hehe. Bueno, esta tarjeta se puede usar para más cosas. Nuestro reto en Inspiration Destination es siempre Anything goes, o sea, libre, así que puedo poner tantas tarjetas de cumpleaños como quiera :).  Nuestros patrocinadores esta semana son All Dressed Up y Robyn's Fetish. He usado Cupcake with Stars de Robyn's Fetish. Imprimí el sello digital bastante grande para que la imagen fuera lo principal. Luego decidí no ponerle nada más. 

Está coloreados on rotuladores Spectrum Noir. El panel frontal de la tarjeta está hecho con una carpeta de relieve de Darice. He usado una tinta de relieve transparente y lo he pasado por la Big Shot. Después he añadido polvos de relieve de color oro y lo he calentado. Tenía este panel hecho desde hace mucho tiempo pero hasta ahora no había encontrado donde ponerlo. Espero que os guste. Para lo que yo estoy acostumbrada, esta tarjeta es muy brillante. 

No olvidéis mirar mis enlaces y seguir el blog para no perderos ninguna de las publicaciones :).

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia love the cup cake fabulous colour's and just love the back ground too
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love how you coloured the icing.
    Lovely greetings Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card!! Beautiful coloring
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...