Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A little bit of magic.


Hello!!!

I am here again with a new card for the challenge that it is taking place over at Inspiration Destination. I hope you have the chance to participate. It is Anything goes. 

This week, our sponsors are Just Inklined and Little Blue Button. For this card I am using one of Just Inklined images called Wizardry. I love Harry Potter books and I really enjoyed coloring this stamp.  I colored it with distress markers. I a learning how to color with them, it is really fun and I wanted to try again. I guess you will be seeing more of this coloring little by little. I need to practice :). 

I have a video of my process coloring and making the card. As I said, I don't know how to really use the markers, so don't feel like you should do what I do because it is probably wrong :). 

I hope you like the card and you can participate in our challenge!





I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

Art by Miran.

Crafting from the Heart.

Creative Fingers.



Make your mark at Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and wonderful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dianne and Wendy!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Moments.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This is wonderful!! The image is colored beautifully, and I love the embossed background!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic image and you coloured it so beautifully. Really love how you were able to emboss around the image too, very clever. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
    Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia: WOW!! your card is gorgeous!!! your coloring is amazing, beautifully done, love the color choices for this fabulous image and for this video. You used the Distress Markers perfectly to give this image the color and vintage look it deserved.
    I love water coloring with markers, I feel I have more control of the shading and coloring this way. Thank you for the video and for the link to this image, I went to check it out and they have other fabulous images there.
    Big hugs and congratulations on being the TOP ADDICT at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge, I got Honourable Addict on the same challenge.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria!!! I am still learning and I really like it but I am loving it. Congratulations for being Honorable addict. Hugs, Patricia

      Delete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...