Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A little fairy love.


Hello!!!

We have a new release and Anything goes challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs . I hope you have the opportunity to join and have the chance to win some digital images :).

The new release that I am showing you today is a rubber stamp called Rose Fairy and you will be able to find it in the shop very soon. I hope you like it. Personally, I think it is really cute :).

I colored the skin and the purples with Copic markers (well, I only have those tones), but the rest is colored with Spectrum Noir. I added some glitter glue (I think the brand is from Ranger) to the wings. 

I hope you liked the card. It is very simple but I like more simple and clean style. And if I can not add any sentiment the better :). So this one was really fun to put together adding a little of embossing because...I love embossing.

Don't forget that our challenge is anything goes and you can participate with any project and any stamp!



Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15, R20.

Hair: TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3.

Purples (Copic markers): BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00, BV000.

Pants: TN7, TN4, OR3, OR2, OR1.

Wings: IG1.

Boots: DG4, DG3, DG2.

Leaf: DG4, DG3, CG4, LG5, BG4.

Bulb: IG5, IG3, IG2, GB1, EB2.

Stem: JG6, LG5.

Grass: LG5, LG4, LG2.

I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






4 comments:

  1. soooooo wonderful !!! love watching your cards
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so sweet :) your coloring is fabulous!! thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great image and love your colouring. Fab card design and like how you have kept it CAS and allowed the image to be the main focal point. I agree she is a cutie. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. `Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...