Friday, May 20, 2016

Birthday card with embossing.



Hello!!!

Before I start with today's card I wanted to tell you about my new Facebook page called Kinda Cute by Patricia. I have been always drawing and coloring but since a few months I am doing it more constantly. I love drawing and I wanted to try new styles and new media. So if you want to take a look and you like what you see you can follow my page. I will be adding more little by little. I try to draw everyday, but not everyday I can take photos or just finishing a drawing. You can follow my Instagram account too. 

Now about the card. I have to tell you that I made it a long long time ago. I even have the coloring in video. Well, the card wasn't made a long time ago. The coloring was made a long time ago :). Sometimes I get so busy with the DTs that I forget that I have a lot of images colored to put into cards.

The image is from Bugaboo stamps. I used their digital stamp called Girl Balloon. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. 

I used an embossing folder form Cuttlebug. I only partially embossed the image, trying not to get any embossing parts on top of the image. 

I hope you liked the card and you can visit my new page :).



Skin: TN4, FS3, FS1, FS8.

Hair: GB10, GB7, GB5.

Dress, bow and socks: TB5, IB5, IB2.
                                       BP6, CR6, CR3.

Shoes: EB8, EB6, EB2.

Balloon: TB5, IB3, IB2, IB1.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...