Tuesday, May 31, 2016

For dog lovers...again



Hello!!!

I hope you like the card I made for the new challenge over at 
Crafty Sentiments Designs. The theme this week is Gems and/or Pearls. I think this stamp was in the new release last month. I fell in love with it. If I tend to make cards with fairies because I know my mom loves them I made cards with dogs because my sister in law adores her dog. So each card, even if it doesn't look like it, I always think in somebody when I make it. 

Anyway, the rubber stamp is called Dreams. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and glued it to the front panel with foam tape. I cut the yellow piece with a die cut from Lawn fawn, embossed it with an embossing folder from Darice and I glued that to a grey piece of cardstock. The sentiment is from Recollections. 


I hope you like the card and you can join us for our challenge. We would love to see your creations. 







Skin: TN5, FS3, FS4, FS2. 

Hair: EB8, EB3, EB2.


Pajamas: BT7, IB3, IB2, IB1, LV2, HB3.


Dog: BG9, BG6, BG4, BG3, IG5, IG3, IG2, IG9.


Carpet: DR7, DR5, CR9, DG4, DG3, CG2. 


Pillow1: JG3, LG5, LG4, LG2, OR1, OR2, OR3. 


Pillow 2: TB4, TB3, TB2, GB7, CT4, LY3. 

Pillow 3: TG5, IG3, IG2, FS8, FS4. 



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







Embossing at Cuttlebug Mania.







8 comments:

  1. so cute !!! love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Patricia - the image is too cute, and the embossed background adds a nice texture! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet image and a lovely card!

    Thank you for coming to play.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    Cuttlebug Mania DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and so cute too!Lovely colouring as always :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!! Love how you cut the embossed panel to make a speech bubble :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card colours and design
    thanks for joinning us at ArtbyMiran Challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very sweet indeed.
    Thank you for sharing over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...