Wednesday, May 18, 2016

For fairy lovers


Hello everyone!

We are ready for a new Anything Goes challenge over Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsors are Fabrika Fantasy and Morgan's Art World. If you want to win some of their digital stamps participate in this fun challenge.

For my card I used Earth Fairy, from Fabrika Fantasy. I love the image and I wanted to color it with distress markers. I think the result is too soft, but I like it. I am practicing and learning little by little and this image wasn't easy to color. I printed it too small I think.

For the background I used some textured paste and a stencil from Recollections I think. I cut the image with a tag die from My Favorite Things.

I don't have the list of colors I have used. I forgot to write them down.

I hope you liked the card and you can join the challenge :).









5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, love your colouring
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patricia fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and beautiful coloring! Thank you for using this image, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...