Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hugs for everyone...





Hello!!!

I told you you were going to see more cards from Whimsie Doodles, didn't I? This is my third post already with them. 

I hope you liked the card I made with the image called Leah's Secret. You can find this image and others in this page of the shop

Instead of thinking that she was keeping a secret I wanted to think she was blowing a kiss. That is why I used that sentiment from Lawn Fawn. 

I made the stitchy frame with die cuts from My Favorite Things. The cardstock is embossed with an embossing folder from Darice and the image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers mainly, but the face is colored with Copic markers. I only own some skin tones and purples, so you won't see a whole image colored with Copics in a long long time (by the way, I love them:)).





Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E11, E13, R20.

Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1, TN1. 

Dress: GB4, LY3, LY2, IG3, IG5, IG2, BG2, BG6. 


Flowers: DG3, DG2, LV3, LV2, LV1. 


I hope you like the card and you have the time to go to the Whimsie Doodles blog to play this month's challenge. 


I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I totally think she's blowing a kiss. Love the colours and the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, she's darling! You have totally opened my eyes to her versatility. I love when I can use an image for multiple purposes. Such a lovely, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just over the top with cuteness. Loving the blue and yellow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice framing of the darling image! I like the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful CAS card - love that frame , it's sooo effective! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...