Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Masking an image...



Hello everyone!!!

I am here again with my card for the challenge that is taking place in Inspiration Destination this week. As always, it is Anything goes.

This challenge, our sponsors are Bugaboo and Sassy Studio Designs. I am using one image of Bugaboo stamps called Dino Birthday. I love Bugaboo stamps, they are so funny and cute. I hope you like this one.

The card is very simple but it has a little bit of work. I printed the image in a piece of cardstock and I masked it. Then I colored the background with distress inks. After that I colored the image and stamped the sentiment. I should have stamped the sentiment before coloring the image, just in case something went wrong. Fortunately, it didn't happen.

The dinosaur is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, as usual. I am trying to build my Copic collection but it is going to take a while until I can have a whole image colored with Copics. Anyway, this is all Spectrum Noir :).

I hope you liked it and you can join us in our challenge. We would love to see your fantastic projects.




I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and cute card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love the way you coloured the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What paper do you use for your spectrum noir pens? Beautiful colouring :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I use Hammermill color copy digital cover 80lb. It is sold in a package of 250 sheets for around $15. I tried this one and I love it, plus it is not so expensive as others. I hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. Great thank you I will take a look :)

      Delete
  4. Beautifully done! The inked background is gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Patricia. Love your inked background and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little dino.The background is great.
    Michelle XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww – this is such a sweet birthday image – I’m sure whoever receives it will love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...