Monday, May 2, 2016

My first DT card



Hello everybody! 

As I announce briefly yesterday, I am a new design team member at Whimsie Doodles so you will be seeing more of their cute images in my blog. You can find in the side bar the link to the other team members and the shop. There is a challenge the 15th of every month. I hope you can enter. This month's challenge is about a color inspiration in the rainbow.

I made this card using Crafty Lizzie that you can find here. I colored it mainly with Spectrum Noir markers but the skin is colored with Copics. 

For the background I used pigment inks and a circle stencil. The sentiment is for Paper smooches and the die cuts from My Favorite Things. I like the sentiment very much and, for me, crafting is a way to play too. I thought it was perfect :). 

I hope you like my first card with Whimsie Doodles!!





Skin (Copic): E00, E11, E13, E15, R20.

Hair: TN8, OR3, OR2, OR1.

Shirt and shoes: IG5, IG3, IG2, IG1.

Tool: PP5, PP3, CR2, BG2, BG1.

Bag: BGR5, BGR3, BGR2, DR7, DR5, CR9.




I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:












11 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! You did such a wonderful job on coloring!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous first card, glad to have you on the team. Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patrica love this cute card amd your coloring is so good. Excited to be team mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again soon. And good luck.

    Caz 613AC DT

    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty
    Crafty Catz
    613 Avenue Create
    Chocolate Cards & coffee

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...