Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Something with wings...


Hello!!!

I hope you like the card I have today for the new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs . I made it a little darker than usual, but I love the result. 

I am using the stamp called Isobel-Flower Fairy. So cute!! I think I always tend to use fairies because I know my mom loves them and I don't have any preference :). I think she is going to love this one too. 

I colored the fairy with Spectrum noir markers mainly, but not the skin. That is done with Copic Markers. I added some embossing (or debossing) to the front panel. The embossing folder is from Darice. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. 

I hope you liked the card. I had a lot of fun experimenting with the flower :). 



Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15, R20.

Hair: EB8, EB3, GB10, EB2. 

Dress and shoes: IG9,DR7, DR5, CR9, CR8, CR6, CR3, BG3, BG5.

Little flowers: DR7, DR5, CR9, HB1, OR1. 

Wings: HB1, FS3, FS9, FS8, LG2. 

Flower: IB3, IB2, TB2, HB1, GB3, GB1, JG6, JG2, LG5.



I am going to present my project to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

Art by Miran.






Just us girls at Chocolate, coffe & cards. 

5 comments:

  1. fab card and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and adorable card and image!! Love the EB background too! Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards for our challenge!
    Diane CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining challenge 34 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colouring on the cute image. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #58.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...