Monday, May 9, 2016

Sweet thank you card



Hello everyone!!! 

I am starting this week with the card I made for the Anything goes challenge that is running at Craft Your Passion. So grab your projects and enter for the chance to win the prize. This week our sponsor is Little Blue Button and I am using their image called Miss Lilly Tea Cup

When I saw the image it reminded me of Alice in Wonderland, so I wanted to colored in blue tones. The skin is colored with Copic markers, but the rest is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. 

The background is made with white cardstock and an embossing folder of Cuttlebug. I added some pigment ink in different colors to one of the sides and run it through my Big Shot. The image is glued with some foam tape.

I hope you liked the card and you can have the chance to participate with us in our challenge. 





Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20.

Hair: EB6, EB2, TN3.

Eyes: Black, LG5, LG4, LG2.

Bow, dress: TB6, TB8, TB4, TB1.

Dress: IG5, TB2, IG1. 

Cup: IG5, IG3, IG1. 

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. WOW ...... love your colouring and attention to detail!
    Your CYP DT Teamie (Team B) Angiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the lettering in the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple/blue background tones.Super colouring and she definitely looks like Alice :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love your colouring! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...