Sunday, May 15, 2016

Teacher appreciation tag...


Hi!!!

We have a new challenge over Whimsie Doodles blog. This week our theme is Teacher Appreciation or Graduation. I hope you have a project or make a project to participate. 

For my project I have used Apple Lizzie that you can find in the school section digis here. Isn't she cute?? I decided to add her in a tag instead of a card, for a change. The sentiment is from Stampenduos and  the embossing folder I used from Darice. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers mainly, although the skin was colored with Copic markers. 

 I hope you can go to the blog to see what my colleagues have made and participate in the challenge.



Skin (Copic markers): E00, E11, E13, E15, R20.

Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1, TN1, EB3.

Jacket: TB6, TB5, TB4.

Skirt: TB4, TB2, TB1, IG5.

Shoes: TN8, TN6, TN3.

Apple: DR5, CR11, CR8, CG4, CG2.


I am going to present my project to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:








6 comments:

  1. Patricia, she is GORGEOUS! I so admire her beautiful hair (I still struggle with long locks). Her plaid skirt is brilliant, what a great make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fabulous coloring on this tag - love it! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring! Love the embossing and stitches also! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Qué casualidad! otra vez tengo el placer de comentar tu proyecto, me encanta ese sello, y como lo has coloreado es perfecto, sobre todo el pelo. De nuevo gracias por participar en el reto de "Creative Moments". Saludos Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...love that image and the card you created with it. Your colouring is just awesome.
    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...