Monday, May 23, 2016

Too pink for being spring?




Hi!!!

I know that spring is here for a long time already and we are heading for summer pretty fast. But I have a spring card to day. There is not too many spring colors though. I don't like pink very much but I think I use it a lot. 

Anyway. This is the card I made for the challenge at Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter and I using their image called  Smile. I colored the image with the technique of no lines using Spectrum Noir markers mainly. Then I cut the oval and used a die cut from Spellbinders to make the frame. For the embossing folder I used partial embossing, leaving the sentiment without the embossing. The sentiment is a clear stamp but I don't remember the brand. I used it with distress markers instead of regular ink. It made a very interesting effect. 

I hope you liked the card!





Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E11, E13, R20.


Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3. 



Dress: DR7, DR6, PP5, PP4, PP3. 


Flower: LG5, JG2, LV2, HB3, GB3, OR, TN7.



I am going to participate in the following challenges:

Anything goes at:




11 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring as usual - love that hair!
    Hugs Angie (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La he visto en el reto y no he podido resistirme a pasar por aquí para verla mejor y decirte que es pero que muy bonita. Me gustan mucho tus tarjetas simples, con embossing y coloreado espectacular. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colouring technique and the effect is stunning.Clever to leave a flatter space for the sentiment too.Such a pretty card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and pretty card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and great colouring love the hair and embossed background--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring, and beautiful card!Thanks to join our challenge Marce DT Corrosive Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...