Thursday, June 2, 2016

And more thank you cards



Hello!!!

I hope you are having a good week. Today I have a card I made to inspire you at Whimsie Doodles. I am using the image called Abby in hat, one of the new releases last month. You can find her in the shop.

I colored the image with watercolors. Yes, I am trying every medium I can. I want to learn how to use watercolors to color my images and I thought this would be a good start. I am not very happy with the final result but it wasn't a disaster either. Well, I am learning all by myself so I guess I am experimenting. 

The background is colored with distress inks and then I used some stitched diets and embossing folder from Darice to make the texture. 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers and I used distress markers to stamp it. 

I hope you like the card today and it inspired you!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:










8 comments:

  1. Patricia, I love your watercoloring on this darling card. I am currently working on a WC design and find it pretty challenging, but a good exercise in letting go:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I find watercolor very difficult but it is something that I really want to learn so...I need to practice.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card your water colouring is lovely x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation. Fits our Flower challenge so well.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card.Love the way you have coloured the background & the girl.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.Best of luck.

    Regards,
    Shamita DT
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute card! I love the watercoloring together with the embossing.
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet & cute. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #59.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...