Friday, June 24, 2016

Another Thank You Card


Hello!!!

As I told you last month I am going to try to post cards that I made and they are not for any team. 

I made this card using a clear stamp from Belles'n Whistles called Belinda with Teddy. I won it in a challenge hosted at Deep Ocean and I wanted to thank Karina the prize with a thank you card. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and I used texture paste and a stencil from Recollections to do the background. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Happy Little Stampers called Mix Mash. I really love this set because I am always in need of sentiments, and this set has got me through a lot already. 

I hope you liked the card. Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...