Sunday, June 5, 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs new release in TV


Hello everyone!!

Today we have a new release over Crafty Sentiments Designs and Suzette is showing it in Hochanda TV. These are some of the cards I made for the show, I hope you like it. If you have time, go to www.hochanda.com to see Suzette, the new release and all the inspiration for all my teammates as well. The times are 11 am and 3 pm UK time. The new line of stamps will be available there and in the shop




The stamp is called Splashing. I made two versions of the image, colored differently. Both are colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I hope you like the cards :). 



I have more cards for the new release that I will be adding to my blog little by little. I hope will love them :).


I am going to present the last card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:

613 Avenue Create.







Furry/Feathered at Deep Ocean.




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. these cards are soooo pretty
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...