Monday, June 20, 2016

Cute little piggy...


Hello everyone!!

I hope you are ok and you are crafting a lot!!

Here is the card I made as DT at Craft Your Passion. We start a new challenge this week and our sponsor is The East Wind. I am using the digital stamp called Aww. Such a cute image and cute name!!! 

I loved coloring it, I should color piggies more often :). 

I did all the coloring with Spectrum Noir markers and then I partially embossed some clouds using an embossing folder from Darice. 

I added the image in a peach colored cardstock, quite unusual for me to use colored bases but here I am! 

I hope you like the card :).



Skin: DR2, CR4, FS3, FS8, FS6.
Ear and snout: FS8, FS6, FS2. 
Hoffs: EB3, EB2, EB1.
Flowers: PL5, PL3, PL2, CR3, LY2, OR1, DG3, DG2.
Hearts: FS6, PP1.
Grass:DG3, DG2, CG1. 


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at: 


10 comments:

  1. Patricia, this is such a cute pig, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring of your pig! Love it.
    Your DT Sister, Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just posting my card at the Craft your passion challenge and saw your card. It's beautiful. I love the color choices and the pig look so real. Your coloring of the card is fantastic. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card thanxx for playing at lil patch of crafty friends good luck
    Sherry @ Lpocf DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb colouring.Love your use of colour too to tie everything in together :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the image and embossing! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Tracy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...