Friday, June 17, 2016

Finally!



Hello!!

Today I have a Christmas card!!! well, sometimes you had to think ahead of time. 

I colored this image called Wryn Spring Bling. I colored as a part of one of the classes at Kit and Clowder that Tiddly inks was sponsoring. 

I colored this image with Spectrum Noir markers and I added an embossed background with some glitter in one of the snowflakes. The border is cut with decorative scissors. 

I hope you liked the card. It is a very simple one, with bright colors and embossing, my favorites. 



I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at: 



Simply Papercraft.



5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet, Patricia! Amazing coloring, the shadows on her face are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Christmas creation. Adore your wonderful colouring and festive embossing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she's adorable! Very organised of you, I haven't even thought about Christmas yet! The shading is so intricate, I have a set of Spectrum Noir pens and really should practice with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...