Wednesday, June 29, 2016

For cooking lovers


Hello everybody!!!

I have a new card today as DT at Inspiration Destination. As every Wednesday we have an Anything goes challenge. This week, our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I am using Baken Day.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:

Board: TN8, TN7, TN6, TN3.
Bowl: BT7, IB3,IB2, IG4, TB4, TB2.
Spoon: TN7, OR3, OR2.
Jar: BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, PP1, CR2, IG3.
Rolling pin: EB6,EB2, EB1.
Flour can: GB5, GB1.
Red jar: DR3, CR8, CR7, CR6.

For the background I used some watercolor paper and watercolors. Then I used an embossing folder from Darice for the texture. The sentiment is a die cut from Lawn Fawn.

I hope you liked the card. This is one of my favorites. 


I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and lovely card!
    Greetzz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is beautiful. Great colouring and background.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS design. Great image and colouring too.

    Thank you for playing with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS card.. Lovely colouring and background.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #61.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...