Wednesday, June 15, 2016

From the parents...


Hello!!!

We are having a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination and this week we have as sponsor Doodle Pantry. I am using Oliver Ostrich, a free digital stamp that you probably already saw in another card I made. 

I really love this stamp and I colored using the no lines technique. I used Spectrum Noir markers and colored pencils, but I don't have the colors written down (sorry!).

The background is made with an embossing folder from Darice, and I die cut the bubble with a Lawn Fawn die cut. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts I think. 

As always the challenge is Anything goes so if you have a project we would love to see it. 

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Gorgeous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Crafting from the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...