Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Home sweet home


Hello everyone!!

Today I am with the card I made as DT in Inspiration Destination. I hope you like it. The image is from our sponsor this week, Rick St Dennis. The image is called Fairy Queen's Palace Scene.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and I used some dies from Els van de Burgt Studio.

At first I was very overwhelmed with the image. I wasn't too big for so many details but at the end it wasn't so bad. The digital stamp help a lot with the shadows. 

I hope you liked the card and you can participate in our Anything goes challenge. We would love to see what you create.





Tree: EB3, EB2, EB1.
Rocks: BG6, BG4, BG3, BG1, blender. 
Castle: IG5, IG3, HB1.
Roofs: DG3, DG2, DG4.
Lights: GB7, GB5, blender. 








3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an intimidating image but your result is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Patricia, very spooky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fantastic card Patricia love the image you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...