Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It wasn't easy but...



Hi!!!

I am here again with my card for the new Anything goes challenge at Inspiration Destination. I hope this week you can participate. Our sponsors this week are Patty's creations and Julia Spiri. I am using the image called The butterfly hat, from Julia Spiri.

I colored the skin with Copic markers but the rest is done with Spectrum Noir markers. I have to admit that it is a difficult image to color. It has so many details that printed in such a small size makes complicated to color some places, above all if you don't have brush nibs. But, at the end, everything worked out and here it is!!!

I hope you like it. Don't forget to enter to our challenge!




Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E11, E13, R20.

Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.

Flowers: CR8, CR6, PP3, PP1, DR7, FS4, PP4, DR5.

Butterflies: OR3, OR1, LV2, HB2, IG5, IG3, BT8.

Leaves: DG4, DG3, DG2, JG6, JG2, LG5, LG4, LG2.

Hat: TN8, TN4, OR1, GB3, EB3.

Dress: DG4, DG3, CG2.

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









10 comments:

  1. Wow, your coloring is superb!!!!
    Jolanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonito! Romantico! Me gusta mucho!
    Un saludo, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous with that beautiful image and your coloring. Thank you for linking up to our Challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is phenomenal! I love your inspiration that you have shared with us. Beautiful colors. We loved having you join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Patricia me encanta! los sellos de Julia son preciosos y tú lo has coloreado genial. Felicidades! Gracias por participar en el reto de Creative Moments, mucha suerte con los premios y esperemos contar con tus trabajos en los siguientes retos. Besos Bea. Dt Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colouring looks fabulous to me and love the image ---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...