Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Life is...



Hello everyone!!!

We have a new challenge over Whimsie Doodles and this month our theme is "Life is a beach", so make something related and participate with us. We would love to see your creations. 

For the challenge I used an image called Beach Hat Ava, and you can find her in the Whimsie Doodles shop, in the summer section. 

colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I used some dies from Els van de Burgt Studio. The embossing folder is from Darice. 




Skin: FS3, TN3, TN4, EB3, EB4, CR8.

Hair: BG10, BG6, BG4.

Hat: TN8, TN4, GB7, GB4, LY3.

Swimsuit: JG6, JG3, GT2, BT4, BT2.


I hope you like the card and you can participate in our challenge to win some great digital stamps. 

Thank you for stopping by!!


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:





Use a die cut at Chocolate, coffe & cards. 



6 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I used that embossing folder on my card today too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous card. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create with this gorgeous card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week. Please link directly to the Challenge post rather than the Challenge blog to be eligible for the prize or Favorite.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card remind me the song: "I'm sexy and I know it" ) Wonderful attractive card.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...