Friday, June 10, 2016

Popcorn!!!


Hello!!!

Today it is day 4 in the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. I hope you had a chance to see the previous days and if not this is your chance. Today I am presenting the stamp called Faith- Popcorn and juice. So cute!!! You will find her soon in the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop. 

I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers. You will find the colors at the bottom. I used some rectangular stitched dies from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado (I think). 

I hope you liked the card and the new release!!


These are the colors I have used:

Skin: EB4, EB3, TN4, TN3, FS3.
Hair: BG10, BG6, BG7, BG4.
Blues: BT8, IB3, IB2, IG5.
Popcorn bag: IG5, IG3, IG2, IG4, CR7.
Popcorn: EB1, LY2.
T-shirt and shoes: GB6, GB4, LY3, LY2.
Floor: DR7, DR5, DR3, CR11, CR7.

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and beautiful colours . Thank you for joining us at CC&CC challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card and wonderful coloring :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make, thank you for sharing with us at Chocolate, coffee and cards, hope to see you again soon.

    Caz CC&C DT
    My Blog
    Chocolate Cards & coffee

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...