Tuesday, June 28, 2016

So cute the hedgehog


Hello!

This is the card I made for the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge. This week the theme is Anything goes and don't forget that you can enter any project with any image!!! We would love to see what you have created. 

For today's card I used the stamp called Hedgehog Hello!. I guess I like a lot hedgehogs. It must be subliminal because I wasn't aware of that, but I have several stamps of them without realizing it. 

The image is colored entirely with Spectrum Noir markers. I didn't want to add a sentiment. I usually do but it is not something that I really like to do unless is a birthday card or thank you card. The panels are cut with a die cut from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you liked the card and you can enter to our challenge for the chance to win some images. 




Fur: EB4, EB6, EB2, EB1.
Spikes: EB8, EB3, EB6, EB2.
Grass: JG3, DG3, CG4, LG3.
Flowers: PP4, CR6.
Butterfly: CT4, OR1, OR3, CG4, BG9.

I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:






4 comments:

  1. oh wow so cute !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love your coloring of the hedgehog. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Stop by and visit again soon!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love hedgies :) Thanks for joining in with the fun at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...