Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer times...


Hi!!!

There is a new challenge over Crafty Sentiments Designs starting today. The theme for this week is Summer. You can use a summer image or use summer colors. 

I am using a rubber stamp called By the sea. I hardly ever color boys images. All the cards seem to be made for women. 

I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I decided to cut the image this way because, to be honest, I got the white surroundings dirty with marker. But I am really happy on how it turned out. The image looks good by itself in the embossed background, or at least I think so. 

Don't forget that we would love to see your creations in the challenge, so go and participate. I hope you liked the card!


Skin (Copic markers): E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3.
Cap: TB7, TB5, TB4, TB2.
Sandals: TB8, TB4, TB2. 
Pants: JG3, LG5, LG4, LG2. 
T-Shirt: TN4, OR3, OR1. 
Shovel: TN4, OR3, OR1, IG5, IG4, BT8, BT4.
Shells: CR6, PP4, PL2, CG1.
Sand: TN7, TN6, TN5, TN2, TN1, GB2.
Rocks: IG6, IG5.
Plant: DG3, CG4, CG2, TN7.

I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







Aloha at Addicted to CAS.

8 comments:

  1. You've coloured him so wonderfully,Patricia.Love that background too :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Your coloring is fab, and I love how you used colors in the background that add to the landscape feel. Thanks for stopping by to share your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you again soon!

    Sara
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiram challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The base of the card is stencil teqnic or embossing folder? I love your coloring here and the colors you picked

    ReplyDelete
  6. The base of the card is stencil teqnic or embossing folder? I love your coloring here and the colors you picked

    ReplyDelete
  7. The base of the card is stencil teqnic or embossing folder? I love your coloring here and the colors you picked

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...