Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Animal challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.


Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are having a good week! We have a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs  and this week our theme is ANIMALS. Here is the card I made using the stamp Scruff-Sweet Dreams.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. These are the colors:


Hair: EB7, EB4, EB3, EB2, EB1. BG10, BG6, BG2.
Nose: IG10, IG6.
Pillow: JG6, JG3, GT2, BT4, BT2.

For the rest of the card I spend more time than coloring the dog...First I wanted to find a stamp that said Dream Big, so I didn't have that, I used one that said Dream from a clear stamp set of Forever in Time and an alphabet set from Stampendous, I think.

Then I wanted to do a border but I wanted to do it with the same color than the ink from the stamps. I didn't want to use a marker, so I made a line rubber stamp out of rubber that I had at home since...ever. I am very happy with the result and I am sure I will be using it a lot for my cards. I will probably make several of different lengths. It is a little wide but...it is made by hand so...

I hope you like the card and you can participate in our challenge this week. Remember that you can use any image that you want as long as it fits the theme. 

Hugs,

Patricia.


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









4 comments:

  1. so cute !!!! and your coloring is amazing !!! as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
    totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!Superb colouring,Patricia :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...