Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Another card for all occasions.


Hi!!!

We have a new challenge over at Inspiration Destination and our sponsors this week are The East Wind and Robyn's Fetish. For my project I used Aurora Blue from The East Wind. Come and enter to our Anything goes challenge. 

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. These are the colors. 



Skin (copic markers): E000, E00, E11, E13, R20.
Hair: OR3,TN8, OR1, EB8.
Lips: CR6, CR11.
Eyes: BT1, BT2.
Bird: CR7, DR5.
Branch: EB2, EB3.
Cage: IG1, IG2, IG5, GB7, GB6, GB3.
Blues: BT5, BT4, BT2.

 For the background I used a finger stamp (I don't know, it is from kids but I really like it) and I used my markers to stamp it. That way I got the same shades. I added on top of them a little embossing ink with an emboss pen, and I embossed with clear embossing powder. They are shiny but the photo doesn't show. 

And basically this is the card. Only coloring. I didn't want to use a sentiment, so I guess it can be used for any occasion. 

I hope you like the card and you can participate in our challenge. 

Hugs,

Patricia


I am going to present this card to the following challenges:


Anything goes at:





3 comments:

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...