Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Apple time!!!


Hi there!!! 

We start a new challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs . I hope you have the chance to participate since the theme is the easiest of all, Anything goes!!!. Post your projects for the chance to win some fantastic images.

For my card I used the stamp called Isobel Apple Tree that you can find in the shop. A total cutie. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers (minus the skin) and cut it with a circle die cut from Els van de Burgt. These are the colors I used:


Skin (copic markers): E15, E33, E31, E00.
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN2.
Hat and dress: GB10, GB9, GB7, GB4, BT8, IB3, IB2, IB1.
Tree branch: EB6, EB2, EB1.
Leaves: DG3, DG2.
Apples: DR7, DR5, CR11.

For the background panel I used a rubber stamp from recollections. It was very hard to use because it is a border of apples. I unmounted it and cut it and used only two of the apples for the background. It was hard to break a stamp but I am sure that I am going to use it more like this. Anyway, I stamped it and colored the apples with Spectrum Noir markers too. It took me a while but it was completely worth it. 

I added some twine and an apple charm that I had around. It looks too dark in the photo though. 

I hope you liked the card and you can enter in our challenge. We would love to see your projects. 

Hugs, 

Patricia


I am going to enter to the following challenges:


Anything goes at:





Make your own background at Come and get it challenges

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. I'm glad you broke the stamp apart. It made a great background and you're right you'll use it more. Nice coloring, too. What a cutie. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove this card !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Very cute image. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card,Patricia,and so cute too :) Love the background.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card,Patricia,and so cute too :) Love the background.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...