Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Butterflies and fairies


Hello!!

We have new challenge over at Inspiration Destination, and as always it is Anything goes. This week our sponsor is A Day for Daisies. I am using Butterfly Fairy. It is very difficult to decide which is your favorite image from all they have in the shop but I think this could be one of mine. 

I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added some colored pencils afterwards. These are the colors:

Skin: FS3.
Hair: EB8, EB3, TN3
Dress: JG6, JG3, GT2, BT4, BT2.
Wings: BG1, GG3, EB1.

The skin portion is so small it was too difficult to get a shadow with the markers. 

The background is made with watercolors and watercolor paint. I added some beads. They are Perler beads actually. I made them in the oven, there is several tutorials in YouTube on how to do it. 

I hope your like the card and  you have the chance to participate in our challenge this week. 

Hugs, 

Patricia



I am going to enter with this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:














13 comments:

  1. Your card ist absolutly beautiful !
    I love it. Your coloring is everything awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear your coloring Image sooo adorable
    I am in love and the background stunning
    what an adorable card love this
    many thanks for joining us this time at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika
    (my card is the Kittie one so happy if you like to visit me back :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Patricia
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great, and the colouring is superb!
    Thankyou for sharing your creation with us over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a beautiful card, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAbulous card.. Loved the coloring. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am speechless... What a lovely piece and the coloring is simply wow! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...